You will receive a mature dark blue / black seedless grape vine about 3-4ft itall in a 2 litre pot.
The photo above is some of the actual plants growing in our polytunnel. They are mature plants and professionally caned and tied up.
Quick Grape Facts:
- Self Fertile & Easy to Grow
- For eating fresh, wine making or juicing
- Soft, Juicy and Sweet fruit
- Dark Blue / Black fruit in late September/Early October
- Can be grown inside or outside in a sunny corner of the garden
- Harvest Mid August
- Hardy down to -20º C- perfect for UK/Ireland
Grape Vine 'Glenora'
This strong variety is hardy to -20º C and offers UK and Ireland customers the chance to grow grapes in their own gardens. Vines yield huge, heavy clusters of juicy, medium to large grapes with deep, blue-black color. Seedless. Ripens in mid August. Self-pollinating.
These grapes can be grown outside in more southern regions of the UK and Ireland. They can be grown in other parts of the UK, but it's best to pick a warm sunny and protected spot, or grow them under cover e.g. glass house or conservatory.